Monday, June 14, 2010

Sin and Peace

I heard the statement recently every sin begins with a lie about God that is accepted as truth. I am allowing God to shine His light into my heart to reveal any area where I believe God is not enough. It is difficult to go to these places, for satan throws up lies of anger at others or shame at my own actions to keep me from opening my heart to truth. He tells me I need to take care of things on my own, I have to protect myself or control things for me to have happiness or peace. I know the depth of this deception and that is all that satan has, lies. I have experienced the peace and freedom that comes from the experiencing God's truth. The true healing that comes, healing that has no pain. The pain and shame, all gone. Only peace that remains. Peace that passes the world's understanding. Philippians 4:7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I know God is always at work refining and resetting our circuit breakers. Praise the Lord who knows our hearts so well and loves us anyway. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete