Monday, June 14, 2010

I Talk Too Much

Every problem I have is because I am the center of my world and not God. I realize through helping others hear God's voice in Theophostic Prayer that God is speaking to me all day long. He pursues me longing for spiritual connection. He desires my full attention, but I am too busy focusing on my life. There are many days I talk to Him instead of with Him. If I feel something is lacking, I see I am trying to use my mind to make things go my way, being lord or my kingdom. I am deceived into self focused. I am created for the presence of Christ but I have forgotten He is in me and I am in Him. He alone is in charge, and that is best. If I am not pursuing my father and connecting with Him, I will become distracted and focus on myself. I want to be aware of His presence so I can see His full intentions for me. As I do this I have no doubts that God is with me and for me. What more could I need? His voice is the only one I need to hear, not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment