Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peace

Peace comes to me by seeing things through God's perspective. I acknowledge that all that I have and all that I am is part of Him, my life is a testimony of His presence. This was the thought God brought to me recently. I meditated on it for several days and then He led me to John 15:5,8 I am the vine; you are the branches, if a man remains in me and I in him he will bear much fruit apart from me you can do nothing. This is for my Father's glory, showing you to be my disciples. So my challenge is to focus on Him and what He is doing through me at any given moment. I have nothing apart from Him, no material possession, no relationship, no accomplishment, it is all a gift. My peace comes from understanding my position in Him. I am an honored guest invited to observe His magnificent interaction with humanity that He touches through my submitted vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment